At the meeting we will present:
- Synopsis of recent events and statistics on conflict in the region: Scope of problem
- Ideological basis and objectives of ISIS
- What is the current humanitarian situation and need of displaced persons and communities in Iraq and Syria, and in the surrounding countries where people are seeking asylum?
- What is the current US and international economic and political policy to aid migration out of camps?
- How can we identify reliable regional partners to develop effective strategies that positively influences political/economic and humanitarian policy to assist those affected?
- What is the best strategy to protect artifacts of religious and cultural significance?
- What kind of effective partnerships are the middle eastern churches looking for with the western churches?
- What is the evidence and future possibility of peaceful inter-religious co-existence in the Middle East?
Contact Us: ConfrontingReligiousViolence@gmail.com